Home & Garden
Natural crystals crystallize in layers and then turn into a more structured shape and size. During this formation the crystal accumulates energy which brings life to the crystals. All natural crystals and gemstones “vibrate” with their own individual frequency, called the piezoelectric effect, meaning can amplify, channel or flow the energy. The energy emanating out of the crystals is clear and integrates with human aura. Feng shui utilises this energy to help energy flow through a space to create a harmonious and calm environment.
Placing crystals in strategic places around your home can have immediate and beneficial effects. You can don’t have to be an expert to achieve good results. If you are unsure which crystals to choose use your intuition and choose a stone that resonates with you. Before you start ensure your crystal has been chosen carefully, cleansed and dedicated to its purpose. Here’s some help to get you started;
- If your home is unharmonious and unhappy place black or dark crystals around your house to protect it from negative or lower energies, or use white Selenite to invoke angelic protection and guidance.
- Place Amethyst between you and your pc or any other appliances to prevent you absorbing electromagnetic smog. Amethyst also aids relaxation so place one under your pillow if you are having difficulty sleeping and especially if you have to sleep with a phone next to your bed, place an Amethyst between you and the device to help you sleep.
- Place Rose Quartz in the South West rear corner of your house to bring positive relationships. Citrine in the South East rear corner of your house for wealth.
- Jade in the East Centre side of your house for family health.
- Carnelian in the North East corner for Knowledge.
- Clear Quartz in the North of your home to aid intuition and decisions.
- Turquoise in the North West corner will attract Universal support and guidance.
- Moonstone in the West Centre for Fertility and Creativity.
Crystals can also be very effective in the garden to help your plants flourish. As humans and animals vibrate, so do plants. Carefully choosing a crystal to place in the soil can bring wonderful results. Before you start ensure your crystal has been chosen carefully, cleansed and dedicated to heal and nourish the earth and your plants. Always rely on your intuition, when choosing the stone hold clearly in your mind the intention you have, ie. where you will place it and why. Your garden’s soil is as individual as you so there are no rules it is important to be intuitive. Here’s some suggestions to help;
- Rose Quartz for roses. Blood stone for Cherries, red and black Berries and Honeysuckle.
- Amethyst, Flourite and Lepidolite for Blue and Purple fruits, magical herbs such as Lavender, Sage and Basil.
- Red and Orange with black stripes stones such as Tiger Eye are good with Garlics, Quince, Mustard Cress, Lilies, Gladiolias, Pansies and black Violets.
- Citrine, Peridot and Flourite for Lemons and Citrus Fruits.
- Carnelian and Pyrite for Summer Salads, Mint, Peppers, Tomatoes, Nasturtiums as well as Poppies. Rhodonite for Lettuces and Celery and Tulips
- Aventurine for Apples and Pears. Moss Agate is associated with Natures Spirits and will help you to attune to your garden use as a good all rounder to enrich the soil and produce abundance for plants.
- Moonstone harnesses the moons energy to bring calmness and fertility to your plants keep a piece in your pocket when gardening to enable you to enjoy your connection to the Earth.
If you would like to learn how to work with crystals, choosing and caring for them join a Crystal Workshop in Worthing, West Sussex contact Christine.